Monday, March 31, 2014

Comments on "Latino USA"

I really enjoyed how the pictures went well with what was being said in the word bubbles. It had that same sarcastic undertone at times. I'm assuming the author is also the illustrator and thats probably another reason why it went so well together. In some pictures I could tell what was basically going on before reading it. I also liked how a range of different topics were spoken about but they all seemed to flow together. I also liked the use of the characters and how they were introduced in the beginning. Overall is was enjoyable to read.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline,
    I also like how the characters were introduced at the beginning of the comic section.
    I think that, that made it different from other works we've read this semester.

    ReplyDelete